Monday, March 17, 2014

Irish Meals Dukan approved or Dukanized

I am trying to find Irish recipes for dinner tonight but I cant seem to find any that are healthy that I can Dukanize. 

The site I found with the most appealing "Dukan"able recipe was http://yumeating.com/guinness-grilled-shrimp-steak/



 

Guinness Grilled Shrimp and Steak
 
 
Ingredients
  • 12 oz extra-large peel and eat shrimp
  • 6 oz Guinness + 1 splash (about an oz.)
  • ½ TBSP raw minced garlic                                                                  
Instructions
  1. Mix beer and garlic in a bowl with matching lid.
  2. Add shrimp.
  3. Put lid on bowl and shake well.
  4. In a cast iron skillet warm a little bit of olive oil and a splash of Guinness.
  5. Remove lid from bowl and add shrimp to skillet along with a little bit of the Guinness and garlic mixture.
  6. Cook your shrimp on medium low heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
  7. Turn skillet to medium high and cook shrimp just long enough to have that ‘fry’ coating.
  8. Serve with your choice of sides
 
 
This is how my dinner came out!! Rather good if I say so!!


Guinness Shrimp and Steak (also seasoned with Guinness)

Green Sprit Zero

sald that we had (I put some of my Guinness steak in it)

green sprit zero

Green and orange layered jello







 

No comments:

Post a Comment