I found a recipe on this site http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1726796 and tweaked it a little
Dukan "Granola" Bars
- 2 cups Hodgson Mill oat bran
- 1 cup Chobani Greek yogurt, non-fat, plain (I used vanilla flavor yogurt)
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tbs sugar free syrup (this is one i added myself)
- PAM Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour the batter in the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Allow to cool completely and cut into 8 equal pieces.
For a desert after dinner I made Pistachio Pudding and Butterscotch Pudding
I used sugar free Jell-o pudding and followed the directions on the box (use 2 cups of skim milk and mix with pudding powder until thick). This is a healthy and allowed snack on the cruise phase and higher. The pudding serves 4 so you can have 1/2 cup of it.