Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dukan "Granola" Bars, Pistachio Pudding, Butterscotch Pudding

I am trying something different besides the Dukan Pancake to get my oat bran.   So I am making these Dukan "Granola" Bars. 

I found a recipe on this site http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1726796  and tweaked it a little 


Dukan "Granola" Bars 




Ingredients
  • 2 cups Hodgson Mill oat bran
  • 1 cup Chobani Greek yogurt, non-fat, plain (I used vanilla flavor yogurt)
  • 1/2 cup Splenda
  • 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 3 tbs sugar free syrup (this is one i added myself)
  • PAM Cooking Spray



Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour the batter in the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F (175 degrees C). 
  3. Allow to cool completely and cut into 8 equal pieces.




For a desert after dinner I made Pistachio Pudding and Butterscotch Pudding

I used sugar free Jell-o pudding and followed the directions on the box (use 2 cups of skim milk and mix with pudding powder until thick).  This is a healthy and allowed snack on the cruise phase and higher.   The pudding serves 4 so you can have 1/2 cup of it. 



Pistachio Pudding 

Butterscotch Pudding 


No comments:

Post a Comment